BabyBunnieDrum

BabyBunnieDrum

วันจันทร์ที่ 7 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2554

i guess 1st blog ^^"


 Hello ^__^" 
It's Nice Meeting you
so for this first blog 
I'll be introducing my self 
My Name is Pani > x <
I live in Thailand <3 Bkk
I graduated From NIST [New International School of Thailand]

I'm Currently studying in fashion design at Accademia Italiana 
(to be honest i want to switch the subject =..= to graphic design)

XD LoL
So This is my newest SIM 
Born March 8th 2011 
i use  the cheat to age them up

i love these two alot due to the fact that i didn't have to CAS them ^^
this is the first time something like this happen to me,,
normally their face would distort in a way
sometime i also think it's EA glitch or 
something that won't let kids grow up to be a more good looking persosn
but this actually prove wrong,,,

I'm just in AWE <3 ___ <3 like finally!!!!!


alright so i'm going to write only that today

ps: this is my first time blogging ^^ so i feel kinda awkward a little lol > x < "

btw tell me what you thing about my sims 

thanks



2 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. hi P'ploy it's me Nan. I think i'm the first guest who comments this wonderful blog ^^. P'ploy always make many good jobs and beautiful sims keep doing these things na ka You are awesome!!!
    oh furthermore I like your sims very much. My sons are about to ask
    your girls all my sons say (Are you gonna be my girl >.<)

    ตอบลบ
  2. > x <" thankyou ja n'Nan ^"^ hehe

    yay~ first comment,,,

    >//////<" thanks for the compliment na ja,, i'm floating now,, ~ lol

    my girl said yes i will[your boy sims are so cute and goodlooking no girls will say no to that <3 __ <3] ^^" ,,

    well,, i'm gonna go help them pack their bags, and get ready,,,,hehe

    ตอบลบ